- Haiku Contest for International Car Free Day! | The Village Commons on The Results of the Haiku Contest Are In!
- sarah on The Results of the Haiku Contest Are In!
- james on The Results of the Haiku Contest Are In!
- Jenny on Haiku Contest for International Car Free Day!
- anouke on Haiku Contest for International Car Free Day!
Subscribe by Email
TagsAir Quality Amtrak Apartments Bicycling biking boulder bus Buses Cap and Trade car-sharing Carbon Tax Climate Change co2 Complete Streets Density Duke University Electricty Emissions Health High Speed Rail Infill Information Intercity Rail Land Use map Mixed Use mode obesity Office organic Overseas Parking Piedmont pubilc space Public Art rail Residential Retail sidewalks Transit Transportation Urban Farming urban form Vancouver walking
Tag Archives: Complete Streets
Rep. Tauscher (CA-10) is circulating a letter for members of the House Transportation and Infrastructure (T&I) Committee to sign in support of complete streets. As you may know, the Committee is currently drafting the new 6-year surface transportation authorization bill, … Continue reading
Via “Complete the Streets” on FaceBook, I received the following message from Stefanie Seskin. Subject: US DOT Secretary LaHood Says the Magic Words! In his official blog post for today, Secretary LaHood focuses on bicycling and talks about the opportunity … Continue reading