- Haiku Contest for International Car Free Day! | The Village Commons on The Results of the Haiku Contest Are In!
- sarah on The Results of the Haiku Contest Are In!
- james on The Results of the Haiku Contest Are In!
- Jenny on Haiku Contest for International Car Free Day!
- anouke on Haiku Contest for International Car Free Day!
Subscribe by Email
TagsAir Quality Amtrak Apartments Bicycling biking boulder bus Buses Cap and Trade car-sharing Carbon Tax Climate Change co2 Complete Streets Density Duke University Electricty Emissions Health High Speed Rail Infill Information Intercity Rail Land Use map Mixed Use mode obesity Office organic Overseas Parking Piedmont pubilc space Public Art rail Residential Retail sidewalks Transit Transportation Urban Farming urban form Vancouver walking
Tag Archives: Amtrak
In a major surprise today, High Speed Rail (HSR) got a major booster shot in the arm from the stimulus package that came out of conference committee on Capitol Hill. The two previous versions of the bill only had zero to $2 billion available for HSR, but the final bill had $8 billion. The Transport Politic has the details, but here is why this is such a big deal for North Carolina. Continue reading