- Haiku Contest for International Car Free Day! | The Village Commons on The Results of the Haiku Contest Are In!
- sarah on The Results of the Haiku Contest Are In!
- james on The Results of the Haiku Contest Are In!
- Jenny on Haiku Contest for International Car Free Day!
- anouke on Haiku Contest for International Car Free Day!
Subscribe by Email
TagsAir Quality Amtrak Apartments Bicycling biking boulder bus Buses Cap and Trade car-sharing Carbon Tax Climate Change co2 Complete Streets Density Duke University Electricty Emissions Health High Speed Rail Infill Information Intercity Rail Land Use map Mixed Use mode obesity Office organic Overseas Parking Piedmont pubilc space Public Art rail Residential Retail sidewalks Transit Transportation Urban Farming urban form Vancouver walking
Category Archives: Workforce Housing
A thought-provoking take on the benefits of density and how government can get out of the way of cities realizing their potential. http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/ezra-klein-living-large-in-the-big-city/2012/03/12/gIQAmEqD8R_story.html
I was just poking around the Bike Month website, and came across this ad (for once, a useful web ad). It looks like this has some legs! er, wheels! http://www.bicyclecity.com/ A car-free city in South Carolina is planned south of … Continue reading