- Haiku Contest for International Car Free Day! | The Village Commons on The Results of the Haiku Contest Are In!
- sarah on The Results of the Haiku Contest Are In!
- james on The Results of the Haiku Contest Are In!
- Jenny on Haiku Contest for International Car Free Day!
- anouke on Haiku Contest for International Car Free Day!
Subscribe by Email
TagsAir Quality Amtrak Apartments Bicycling biking boulder bus Buses Cap and Trade car-sharing Carbon Tax Climate Change co2 Complete Streets Density Duke University Electricty Emissions Health High Speed Rail Infill Information Intercity Rail Land Use map Mixed Use mode obesity Office organic Overseas Parking Piedmont pubilc space Public Art rail Residential Retail sidewalks Transit Transportation Urban Farming urban form Vancouver walking
Category Archives: Parking
“Small Town” Motorist Parks Illegally, Gets $50 Ticket, Plays the Yard Sale Card in Newspaper Instead of Paying $1.25 to Park
One of the most common topics within the Letters to the Editor section of the Chapel Hill News are various complaints about how various urban practices are ruining Downtown Chapel Hill. Yesterday’s rant from Perry Deane Young complaining that parking … Continue reading
Unfortunately for me last night, I was not aware that the ArtWalk in Carrboro was going on and spent 10 minutes circling the block looking for parking. Carrboro often prides itself on being walkable, so the lack of parking spaces … Continue reading