- Haiku Contest for International Car Free Day! | The Village Commons on The Results of the Haiku Contest Are In!
- sarah on The Results of the Haiku Contest Are In!
- james on The Results of the Haiku Contest Are In!
- Jenny on Haiku Contest for International Car Free Day!
- anouke on Haiku Contest for International Car Free Day!
Subscribe by Email
TagsAir Quality Amtrak Apartments Bicycling biking boulder bus Buses Cap and Trade car-sharing Carbon Tax Climate Change co2 Complete Streets Density Duke University Electricty Emissions Health High Speed Rail Infill Information Intercity Rail Land Use map Mixed Use mode obesity Office organic Overseas Parking Piedmont pubilc space Public Art rail Residential Retail sidewalks Transit Transportation Urban Farming urban form Vancouver walking
Category Archives: Carrboro
After carefully reviewing 152 entries to the Haiku Contest for International Car Free Day, the judges have spoken! Below are the winners and their haikus in each of the six categories. In the Best Overall category Rob Kark is the … Continue reading
One of the interesting things about living in Carrboro is the amount of informal commerce you can engage in compared to other places I’ve lived. There are food trucks, the Really Really Free Market, and the informal market-made-community-institution, the Carrboro … Continue reading