- Haiku Contest for International Car Free Day! | The Village Commons on The Results of the Haiku Contest Are In!
- sarah on The Results of the Haiku Contest Are In!
- james on The Results of the Haiku Contest Are In!
- Jenny on Haiku Contest for International Car Free Day!
- anouke on Haiku Contest for International Car Free Day!
Subscribe by Email
TagsAir Quality Amtrak Apartments Bicycling biking boulder bus Buses Cap and Trade car-sharing Carbon Tax Climate Change co2 Complete Streets Density Duke University Electricty Emissions Health High Speed Rail Infill Information Intercity Rail Land Use map Mixed Use mode obesity Office organic Overseas Parking Piedmont pubilc space Public Art rail Residential Retail sidewalks Transit Transportation Urban Farming urban form Vancouver walking
Monthly Archives: January 2009
Have you ever wondered how much carbon dioxide you are emitting by your choice of transportation mode? Wonder no more. Sightline Institute has done the calculations by mode for you. They created this neat graph that illustrates the carbon emissions … Continue reading
There’s some good mobility news out of Durham today with the announcement that Duke University will bring four Zipcars to campus. Zipcar, the pay-by-the-hour car sharing service based out of Cambridge, MA, has been successfully operating on the UNC campus … Continue reading